At Seatonfire, we love to receive recipes from our customers and fans. This was sent in to us by Cathy at Sam Wray Chocolates in Rockhampton. We think it is absolutely delicious, and wanted to share it with all of you.
- 1 cup self raising Flour
- 2 tablespoons Seatonfire Drinking Fondue
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Seatonfire Drinking Fondue
- 1 3/4 cups of hot water
- Preheat oven to a moderate temperature (180–190 °C).
- Grease an oven proof dish.
- Sift self raising flour, salt and 2 tablespoons Seatonfire Drinking Fondue together into a bowl.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Stir in milk, vanilla and olive oil, and mix until smooth.
- Spread evenly in the greased ovenproof dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine 3/4 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa powder, and sprinkle over the top of the pudding.
- Carefully pour 1 3/4 cups of hot water over top of pudding.
- Bake in the moderate oven for 30-40 minutes, or until pudding is firm to the touch.
- Enjoy with creamy vanilla icecream, and a content smile.