At Seatonfire, we respect our food, and we love to acknowledge its traditions and development. This type of dish is very popular in Latin American countries, the home of chocolate. Although with all these ingredients this dish might sound a little odd, it is incredible. The flavours are complex and dance on your tongue. Try it on your dinner guests, but don't tell them about the chocolate until they applaud your culinary mastery.
- 3 tablespoons corn oil
- 8 whole chicken legs with the thigh attached
- 2 cups salsa or tinned tomato, 1cup chicken stock
- 1 red capsicum chopped
- 6 sun dried tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons raisins
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 corn tortilla or 2 cups corn chips
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 60g Seatonfire drinking fondue
- Cook the chicken in a saucepan with the oil until it is brown.
- Place all of the other ingredients, except the toasted sesame seeds, into a blender, and blend on high speed.
- Pour the blended mixture over the chicken, add the toasted sesame seeds, and stir.
- Simmer on a low heat for 1 hour, adding more salt or spices if needed.
- Serve with salad and couscous or rice.