This weekend we are at Regional Flavours in Brisbane. For the first time, we are offering our customers our couverture callets. They can be used for any cooking recipe that calls for chocolate, but we thought we would put one together just for you.
- 175g Self Raising Flour
- 75g soft light brown sugar
- 100g butter
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 100g Seatonfire's 58% Belgian coverture chocolate chips
- pinch of chilli (if you want a warm little kick)
- Preheat oven to fan 160°C, conventional 180°C.
- Grease 2 baking trays.
- In a bowl, cream sugar, butter and syrup together until light and fluffy.
- Stir in flour, milk and chocolate chips.
- Place spoonfuls of mixture onto the baking trays, spaced well apart to allow mixture to spread. Flatten slightly.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden.
- Leave to cool for a couple of minutes and then place cookies on a cooling rack to cool completely.